JAMIE BOZZI – Founder
CBCC-KA, CPDT-KSA, KPA CTP, ACDBC, CC, CNWI, AKC CGC /STAR Puppy Licensed Evaluator, CLASS Evaluator, Tag Teach Certified Level 2.
Jamie is a professional dog trainer & certified canine behavior consultant. Her qualifications include multiple certifications in a variety of training & behavior areas. She has written many articles for local & national magazines and has taught & trained in several countries. For over 20 years, Jamie has consulted with pet owners, non-profit organizations, service dog trainers and local zoo personnel on a variety of training issues.
Jamie teaches a variety of group classes, as well as, private consultations throughout Riverside and San Diego Counties. Jamie has written over a dozen articles for Pet Companion Magazine, SD Pets Magazine, San Diego Pets, the San Diego Gazette and most recently the APDT’s The Chronicle of the Dog. Jamie believes in providing clients with positive tools to teach and train their dogs for a lifetime. When not helping clients improve communication with their four-legged kids. Jamie enjoys participating and competing in specialty dog sports such as K9 Scent Detection and when she has time she also loves competing with her dogs in Agility, Treiball and Lure Coursing.
Here’s what the letters beside Jamie’s name mean…
- Certified Behavior Consultant Canine – Knowledge Assessed (CBCC-KA) About 100 people nationwide hold this certification.
- Certified Pet Dog Trainer – Knowledge and Skills Assessed (CPDT-KSA) Professional Member of the Association of Pet Dog Trainers – www.apdt.com
- Karen Pryor Academy – Certified Training Partner (KPA CTP)
- Member of ABMA (Animal Behavior Management Alliance)
- Associate Certified Dog Behavior Consultant (ACDBC)
Member of the International Assoc. of Animal Behavior Consultants – www.iaabc.org
- Counseling Certificate from the San Francisco SPCA Dog Training Academy (CC)
- Certified Nose Work Instructor (CNWI) – www.k9nosework.com and www.nascw.net
Jamie was the first Certified K9 Nose Work Instructor in San Diego.
- American Kennel Club Licensed Evaluator (AKC Evaluator-Canine Good Citizen Test)
- American Kennel Club S.T.A.R. Puppy Licensed Evaluator- www.akc.org
- Association of Pet Dog Trainers C.L.A.S.S. Evaluator –www.mydoghasclass.com
- Tag Teach Certified (Level 2) – www.tagteach.com
- Member of the Animal Behavior Management Alliance (ABMA) – www.theabma.org
(presented two papers at ABMA conferences – Dominance in 2009 and Play in 2012)
- Member of the subcommittee for the Certification Council for Pet Dog Trainers (CCPDT) Jamie is one of several people chosen in the U.S. as a subject matter expert to assist and review test questions for the national examination of pet dog trainers and canine behavior consultants.